Sunday, September 13, 2015

Game #48: Autumn Colours



Welcome to game #48
Autumn Colours 
with an optional twist of Fabric

Visit our winners from last challenge- for Spectacular Embossing, next Sunday Sept. 20th. 

Get out those fall colours and create something spectacular. Bonus - add a twist of fabric for interest.

We'll pick a top winner and 3 honours!
It could be you!




Inspiration from the AAA Cards Team....


will be taking a break this week since she is moving



























  






 We always ask you to step out of your normal 

routine and try something new 

and hot in card making. 

 So, Lets Play!  Add your link up below!

How to Win:

Link up your card
Mention us in your post
Display our challenge image
Leave a comment on three other blogs - let's spread the love people!

Your card needs to be CAS




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome challenge. I hope I get to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help! I used the picture of me instead of the picture of my card, and I cannot delete it. I've tried everything! Please delete post #19, so I can come back in and add my card! Thanks so much, Barbara Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, nevermind! I was able to delete it. Thanks anyway! Barbara Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning inspirations by DT members...thanks so much for the challenge! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful inspiration cards of the DT!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.